Avro Shackleton Survivors
- VP293 - Nose section: owned by Norman Thelwell and situated on the North side of Duxford Aerodrome.
- WG511 - Fuselage: Cornwall Aero Park, Helston.
- WL756 - AEW.2 Forward nose, Caernafon, N.Wales
- WL795 - Cornwall Aviation Society, RAF St Mawgan, Cornwall.
- WR963 - Shackleton Preservation Trust, Coventry Airport, West Midlands.
- (WL795 & WR963 were reconverted back to MR2c after being sold as AEW2s.)
- WR960 - Museum of Science and Industry, Manchester.
- WR971 - Fuselage section: Fenland and West Norfolk Aviation Museum, Wisbech Cambs.
- WR974 - Gatwick Aviation Museum, Charlwood, Surrey.
- WR977 - Newark Air Museum, Winthorpe. Notts.
- WR982 - Gatwick Air Museum, Charlwood, Surrey.
- WR985 - MR.3 Long Marston Airfield, Warwickshire (derelict)
- XF708 - Imperial War Museum, Duxford, Cambs.
- WL747 - AEW.2 Paphos Airport.
- WL757 - AEW.2 Paphos Airport.
- WR967 - MR/T.2 'Dodo' Ex Crew Trainer. Paphos dump.
- XF700 - MR3 Nicosia dump.
- WL790 - Pima Air Museum, Tucson, Arizona.
- 1716 - Abandoned in Shara Desert at 22°37'59"N. 1°30'58"W.
- 1717 - Stanger Transport Museum, KwaZulu Natal.
- 1720 - Ysterplaat AFB, near Cape Town (painted as 1717)
- 1721 - SAAF Museum, Swartkop, Tshwane, Pretoria
- 1722 - Ysterplaat AFB near Cape Town (airworthy0
- 1723 - Vick's Viking Garage, Soweto, Johannesburg.
Current at 23rd February 2010.